Information we collect
- We collect information that you provide us by filling in the contact form on our website, or by contacting us by phone or e-mail, or by communicating with any of our business partners or sub-contractors, including real estate agents, sales agents or professional advisors, either to schedule property viewings with us, request brochures from us, or sign up for our special offers. The information that you share with us may comprise your name, phone number and e-mail address.
- Our website may automatically collect technical information (including your IP address, time zone setting, operating system and platform, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions), along with information about your visit, such as the website pages viewed by you and what you searched for, URL click stream through and from our site, page response times, download errors, page interaction information and length of visits to our website pages.
Use of the information
The information that you share with us may be used to:
- Process any obligations that may arise from contracts between us and you, and to provide you with the information or details that you need from us related to our projects, ventures or opportunities.
- Inform you about projects, or goods or services that are same as those availed by you earlier or enquired about.
- Provide you with information about opportunities or projects that we may feel will excite you, either directly or by permitted third-parties.
The information that we collect from you may be used to:
- Enhance user-experience by ensuring that the content is displayed in the most effective manner for you.
- Keep our website secure.
- To evaluate and comprehend the effectiveness of advertising, and for relevant advertising.
- To suggest you about projects that we feel may interest you.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of our group, including our subsidiaries; and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiary.
- Third parties, when required, including our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors (including, but not limited to, real estate agents, sales agents and professional advisors), advertisers and advertising networks for serving relevant adverts to you, analytics and search engine providers who help us to optimize the website and improve its performance.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to third-parties:
- If we buy or sell any assets, we may disclose your personal information to potential seller or buyer of corresponding asset.
- If we need to share your personal information to adhere to any legal obligation.
- To protect the rights and properties of Rajdeep&company.Our customers, and others.
In addition, we may share non-sales related information like cookies, phone number, E-mail address, and more, to third parties. However, we will never share your sales-related information such as PAN card number, credit card or debit card details with any external parties.
By submitting your personal information, you agree to processing, storing and transfer of your information. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is treated safely.
- Provide a good user experience when you browse our website.
- Count the number of visitors, and to see how the visitors move around our website.
- Identify our users when they return to our website to help ourselves personalize our content for you.
- Record your visit to our website.